Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas in TN- Day 1

Max, Crocker, and I flew to TN today. Sheldon did not come. No we are not separated or having marital problems. He just did not feel like he could take off work this soon after being transferred to TX. He had to go to Michigan the other week for work and TN was his 1/2 way point going up and coming back. He had Christmas with my parents while he was here.

We flew out about 10:30 and got to Nashville at 11:55. Max was SO SO SO good on the plane. He really impressed me. Crocker was an angel as well. We had a really great flight and my mom and aunt were there to pick us up. We loaded up our stuff and then stopped to eat lunch.



Max loves loves loves balloons. So because he is spoiled by his grandparents, balloons were waiting for him when we got to Jackson.





We have just been resting and playing around tonight.





My dad has a secret bottom drawer for Max and Ryne with goodies. He had it fully stocked with candy when Max got here.



2 comments:

Kate said...

So glad to see that you are having a great time! Tell your folks hello from us!

mark said...

kindly old man is looking pretty good, hope you all have fun



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved