Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

We have had a great year as a new family of 4. Here are the highlights of 2009.

January-
I started a new job teaching 7th grade Reading.

February-
We found out I was pregnant with Crocker.
Max had ear tubes put in.

March-
We sold our 1st house.
Sheldon started working for Schlumberger and moved to Wy.

April-
Sheldon received his honorable discharge from the Army.

May-
I stopped teaching and became a full time mom.
Max and I had a 2 flights from you know where as we flew out to WY to live.

June-
We went to Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse.
Sheldon went to Dubai, UAE for 6 weeks.

July-
Max I and went to TN for a few week visit.
Mama and Auntie Kaye came out to WY.

August-
Max and Sheldon went on a boy’s trip to Colorado.

September-
I was put in bed rest. Max went to TN for a visit.

October-
Crocker was born.
Max turned 2.
Max met his brother for the 1st time.
Daddy and Mama came out to WY. My mom went to “tour” Crazy Horse.

November-
We moved cross country for the 2nd time this year. We moved to TX.
Popcorn came home.

December-
Max started Children’s Day Out.
The boys and I flew to TN for an early Christmas.
Our family of 4 celebrated Christmas in TX.







1 comment:

kindly old man said...

Your mom is really into history. She is talking about another trip to Crazy Hourse to explore and really dig into the history of it. She never ceases to amaze me at her deep grasp and love of nature and the outdoors! LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved