Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas in TN- Day 2

We woke up this morning and UB, KK, and Ryne came over.


















Here is mother getting ready to sit down with her purse.



My sister and I got manicure/pedicures for Christmas. We were able to go and get them together. We had a lot of fun laughing and talking.



When we got back, Santa had come and left his gifts.





Max and Ryne got up from their naps and played around a little more.







Grandma Helen came by to see us and give the boys their Christmas gifts.







We ate Christmas dinner and the boys had a bath.



They LOVED playing around on the bed.








We came out and the door busted open and look who it was!



Santa Claus! Max was really into him.






Ryne was scared and had to warm up.


















Then we passed out the presents.












Max's favorite present was his Mickey Mouse underwear.








1 comment:

Max said...

Awesome!!! Looks like you are having a great time. Wish I could see Santa, too!! :-) Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved