Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Max woke up about 7:15. We went in to get him. He was really excited to learn that Santa came while he was sleeping.





Crocker slept through all the present opening, but here he is this morning.




Max loved his kitchen. He has been playing with it all day.



He is really good at opening presents and was done in no time.










Here is all the loot.


Sheldon and Max went to watch Veggie Tales.



After nap, Max went in the garage to practice riding.



Then, he came in and we ate dinner.











No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved