Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Little Baby

Very rarely, if ever, do I call Crocker by his name. I always call him the little baby. We went to the doctor today for his 2 month well baby and he really is a little baby. He weighs 11.8 (50th percentile) and he is 21.5 inches long (10th percentile). I forgot the measurements of his head circumference, but it is the 40th percentile.
I also found out that he has acid reflux. I have suspected it for awhile, but the doctor confirmed my suspicions. He was put on Zantac, so I am hoping that it will help.
Other than that, he is right on track with everything and he has to go back when he is 4 months old.

At 2 months, Crocker is:

*sleeping through the night and getting up 1 time
He goes to bed between 6-6:30pm, gets up around 2-3 to eat, and gets up for the day at around 7am. I have been blessed with 2 good sleepers.
*He takes 2 naps a day.
*He is smiling and cooing a lot.
*He drinks 3-4 ounces every 3-4 hours during the day.
*He sleeps in his carseat at night (due to the reflux). He cannot lay flat down and freaks out if he is laid down. Hopefully this will change soon.
*He loves to watch Max.
*He loves to be held and snuggled on.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to cuddle and snuggle with the little baby:)

Love you all,
Nana



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved