Thursday, December 3, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!

Sheldon and I finally bit the bullet and bought a double stroller. We shopped around for awhile and finally just bought one. We went to the mall the other day and tried it out. It is really heavy to push, but other than that it is great!
We bought Max a cookie while we were there and he shoved it into his mouth all at once. Then he got bored and took off his shoes and socks. Yes, that is his sock on his hand. He loves to wear his sock on his hands.










1 comment:

Max said...

Max sure looks like Sheldon at that age!

G-pa max



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved