Monday, December 28, 2009

Prayers

Please keep Crocker in your prayers. At 8:45 tonight, I had to take him to the Pediatric Urgent Care. He is breathing faster than normal and having coughing fits that cause vomiting. The doctor was pretty concerned and did a chest x-ray. The x-ray was clear and his oxygen level is okay. He was on the fence about whether to admit him into the hospital, but decided he was okay enough to come home. We are supposed to increase his fluid intake with water or pedialyte and give the nebulizer treatments as needed.
He thinks that Crocker has hit the wall where he is really bad before he starts getting better.





2 comments:

Kate said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way! Hope Crocker is better soon!

other gpa said...

hang in there little man,, prayers and blessings gpa



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved