Friday, June 1, 2007

Whoops...

The certification officer from Austin Peay called me today. She was submitting paperwork to the state to send out teacher licenses. When I filled out my paperwork, I forgot to sign it. She had to email me another copy to fill out, sign, and send in. I should have my license in about 2 months.
In other news, my pink eye/ eye infection is getting better. I woke up with clear eyes. I am really wanting to wear my contacts, but I am going to hold off until Sunday.
Sheldon is doing good. He said that it has not been under 100 degrees at all. He is getting used to it. They are still waiting for Internet. Hopefully next week they will have it.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved