Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Updates

Wow. It has been awhile since I have written and updated.

1. I am feeling alot better. After I got out of the hospital, I was sick on and off for a few days. I am feeling much better now.

2. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that the baby is positioned right and I find out what it is. After Sheldon calls and I tell him, I can tell everyone else.

3. Sheldon called today. He is doing good. He was tired from working so much. He is still working out 4 days a week. He hurt a muscle in his back, but it is feeling much better.

4. My aunt (my mom's sister) moved to Jackson. She moved into a house that is directly behind my parents. It has been really fun having her so close. They are getting a bridge built in the backyard to go over the ditch. Then, we will be able to walk over instead of drive.

5. I start school on July 3. I am taking one class. It meets 2 days a week for 4 weeks. Hopefully it will not be hard.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved