Thursday, June 21, 2007

OB Appointment

I went to the doctor today to get my ultrasound. (Mark you can read this.)
I am having a...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




BABY! yep. I have no idea if it is a girl or boy. It was turned the wrong way. They took alot of measurements and I was in there for 1 hour. The baby would not turn over. We jiggled my belly and I walked around and layed back down. Baby Hoesli would not cooperate.
I have to go back next month for another ultrasound because my placenta is really low. They think I might have placenta previa. I hope I do not because I would have to have a c-section.
According to the measurements, I am 24 weeks. This moved my due date up to October 6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Darnit! It is just going to have to be a suprise!

Stac said...

ah man, I was so excited to hear what you were having! Dang. I really hope you don't have placenta previa. That could be scary!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved