Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Trip to Franklin

On Saturday, my mom, aunt, and I went on a road trip. We went to Franklin, or Nashville, to visit an old friend. She used to live across the street from my grandparents. My mom and aunt grew up with her children. We had a good visit and it was fun to see her.
While we were in town, we met up with my friend Jessica from college. She has a 9 month old baby, Levi. He is so cute and smiles all the time. It was really fun to play with him. My mom and aunt were loving it. They cannot wait for "M" to get here. It made me a little sad though. Levi is the age "M" will be when Sheldon comes home for good.





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved