Monday, June 25, 2007

Popcorn and the Groomer

I took Popcorn to get groomed on Friday. He needed a haircut so badly. I have to keep him shaved here in TN because of all the ticks. They are easy to spot on him because he is white, but so much easier when his hair is short.
I dropped him off and me and my Aunt ran some errands. I picked him up and he was so cute. He had red bows in his hair. Sheldon would have died if he was here to see it. Obviously they could tell that he was a boy. I guess they thought he was cuter in bows.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's that hot and sweaty man in the picture. That guy looks like he could use a nice cold Budweiser.

Anonymous said...

yes a cold Bud would probably do him good, maybe the groomer's sonagram would not let them know popcorn was a boy before they put ribbons in his hair.LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved