Friday, June 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me...

I am officially 24. Wow.
It is pouring down rain and we are under severe weather warnings. That kinda puts a damper on all the partying. My mom took me out to lunch. We are going to Memphis later to do some shopping.
Tomorrow my aunt is coming down and we are all going to the movies. We are going to go see Knocked Up. (Man, a movie about me haha)
Then, we are off to Outback for my party. My mom, dad, aunt, uncle, cousins, sister, and brother-in-law will all be there. Only Sheldon will be missing.
Sheldon called today to wish me a Happy Birthday, so that was a good present! He is doing good, so I was glad of that. He has been working out, so he will be buff when he comes home. I may not even recognize him. haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Steve has worked out the whole time he's been there, and he seriously didn't even look like himself in some of the pictures he sent!!! Have fun today!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved