Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Night in the Hospital

Last night I had to go to the hospital. I had severe cramping and hurting in my lower abdomen. After about 1 hour I called my doctor. She said come to the hospital and go straight to labor and delivery. When I got there, they hooked up me and the baby to monitor for a few hours. They ran some tests and did an exam on me. They decided that I was having ligament pain. I am glad that's all it was.
I am still hurting off and on today. Not nearly as bad as last night. hopefully it will get better soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you start to feel better! Sounds like quite a scare! Take care!

Brit said...

How scary! How far along are you now? I hope everything is going better now.

Anonymous said...

JENNY HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER, TALK TO YOU SOMETIME LATER ON,

Stac said...

Jenny, Are you ok? You haven't posted forever and I am worried! Hope all is ok.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved