Thursday, June 7, 2007

Updates

I have a few updates to report.

1. I got a job. I am going to be doing book keeping at the tutoring center that I have worked at on and off for years. I am just going to work a few hours a week. Just enough to get out for a little while. I was supposed to do a little work tomorrow, but since it is my birthday I will start next week sometime.

2. Popcorn has learned to play fetch. He is so cute!

3. Sheldon is doing good. He misses home alot, so please continue to pray for him. He was supposed to have Internet today, but he still does not. Who knows when that will ever happen.

4. I go on Monday at 10 to set up my schedule for the next 18 months and figure out which classes I need to take.

5. I go to the doctor Tuesday at 8. Hopefully, they will do an ultrasound. I am DYING to know what we are having!!!!

2 comments:

Brit said...

How exciting! Do you have any inklings of what you're having?

Anonymous said...

i already know what you are having...a boy!!!

Auntie KK knows all:)



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved