Saturday, June 9, 2007

Trip to Memphis

Last night, we all went to Memphis. Popcorn went too. My brother in law had to work late, so we picked up my sister when we got to Memphis. She has a puppy and him and Popcorn love to play together.
Popcorn sat in the back with my mom. I turned around one time and this what I saw.



He had poked his head through the hole in the head rest to see me. It was really funny.
We went and picked up my sister. Then, we went to eat dinner. We went to the Olive Garden. Here we are at dinner.

Then, we went to the mall. We did a little shopping at Motherhood Maternity. I was able to pick out a few tops. Now, the pictures I send Sheldon will not be rotated out shirts. There will be a little variety.
When we were walking through the mall, this is what my sister and I saw while walking behind my parents. Aren't they cute.



We had a really good time. It was kinda weird to have just the original Osborn's together for my birthday. We missed Sheldon and Brent, but it was good to spend time with just the four of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Popcorn is way too cute!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved