Friday, January 12, 2007

Wild Week

This has been a wild week. Sheldon worked 2 days, was off a day, worked another day, and then has 4 days off. So, he was really lucky. We also went to Wal-Mart last night and here is a picture of our new door decorations. Today was a half day for the students and then we had parent teacher conferences. The change was really different for the students. They were wild. One put glue all over his whole table. I wanted to choke him. HAHA. Then, when the students left 5 of the Kindergarten teachers went to eat lunch at Applebee's and that was fun. Well, I am off to do schoolwork.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Mr. Hoesli is only working 3 days out of 8, then as a taxpayer I want a refund! I am Jealous. I think the door decorations must run in the family---Karen, Aunt Kaye,and Aunt Jewel. Wait a minute, I know, YOUR TURNING INTO ONE OF THE OLD CRAZY LADIES!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved