Saturday, January 13, 2007

Movie Night

Today was a good day. Sheldon sold his trailer to Chris and Becky. We went on post this morning to help them load it. Then, we went to Panera Bread to eat lunch. I cleaned house, went to Wal-mart, watched 3 men and a little lady, and took a nap. Sheldon went to ride his 4 wheeler. Then, we went to the movies. We saw Children of Men. It was horrible. Do not go see it!!! Yesterday, Sheldon was playing Battlefield 2142 and he was the Commander of the Unit. (This is really good apparently.) Well, his men won the battle and he was really happy. Here are some pictures of him after his big win.










No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved