Wednesday, January 17, 2007

One Month

Today is Sheldon and I's 1 month anniversary!!! It was an ordinary day. Sheldon went to PT this morning. He usually does not come home after. He showers and changes at work. Well, today he came home to see me and he forgot his lunch. haha. I taught my 1st lesson today. It was germs. It went pretty well. The students were attentive. I came home and found a card and flowers waiting for me. I cooked dinner and we watched Benchwarmers. I made pork chop and tater tot bake for supper. Savannah is under a freeze warning, so cross your fingers that I am out of school tomorrow!!! :)



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved