Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cold Weather

We had really cold weather today in GA. We did not get out of school for ice. Boo!!! Anyways our apartment is really cold and Sheldon was outside all day in the hangar are work. He came home and needed a sweater and found one of mine. haha. Tomorrow is a half day at school. The students get out at 12 and then the teachers have professional development. The Kindergarten teachers are staying at school and making rubrics. On Saturday, I am going to puppy sit. Chris and Becky got a lab puppy. It is 7 weeks old and weighs 10 lbs. They are going to her work Christmas party. That should be fun!


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved