Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sick Days

The students in my class have all been sick. So, guess what happened to me. Yep. I got sick. Last night, I had a really bad migraine. I have been sick with a head cold since Friday. I think I am getting better though. 3 people from the First Baptist Church that Sheldon and I visited came to see us tonight. They brought information about the church and told us about bible studies and different things. I was so embarrassed because the house was messy. We had finished supper and ran to take movies back. Then, they were at the door when we got back. So, all of our supper mess was still out. Oh well. I guess they understood. Well, I am going to bed!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved