Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Student Teaching

Today was the 2nd day of student teaching. It went pretty well. Someone peed on the floor of the boys bathroom and then bubbles were coming out of the toilet. Then, someone kept sticking markers in their mouth. Other than that, the day went by fast! Sheldon had the day off. The post went 100 deathless days, so all the soldiers got the day off. Here are some pictures. I finally learned how to use the timer on my camera! Here is a pic of Sheldon and I last night. He was cleaning his gun. Also, here I am on my 2nd day student teaching in Kindergarten.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Union sweatshirt. Where can I buy one?



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved