Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday

Yesterday was Martin Luther King day. Sheldon and I went to the park with some of the people he works with for a barbecue. It was not really fun. So, we left early. We came home and watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Then, I got a migraine. So, I spent the rest of the night in the bed. Today was a good day. I woke up with out the headache. I went to school. Today, I was the booger police. I had to get on to a few kids for picking noses. I went to my 1st faculty meeting today. I was introduced to all the other teachers. Then, I came home and Sheldon and I went to the library to get a book that I need tomorrow. I am teaching my first lesson. It is on germs. I got Achoo! All about colds to read to the class. Sheldon went to work as usual. Now, he is playing Battlefield while I work on schoolwork. Have a great night!!!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved