Saturday, January 20, 2007

Puppy Sitting

Today, I have been puppy sitting for Anna. It has been fun, but a lot of work. She is 7 weeks old and is not house trained. She peed on the floor within 10 minutes of being here. I am feeling alot better. I have been sick with a head cold. I got it from a little girl in my class. Sheldon went riding today and I have been working on school work. Tonight he took me to Outback for dinner. It was really good, but we had to wait 1 hour to be seated. Here are some pictures of Anna.








No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved