Wednesday, September 5, 2012

School Updates

School is going great. Both of the boys love their teachers and having time with their friends.

Max has turned into a big guy and just wants us to drop him off in front of the school. He likes to walk to his classroom himself. Pretty soon, he will be wanting us to drop him off a block away!

He really loves going to school. He comes home singing songs they have learned and teaching Crocker new games to play. He has also started taking gymnastics. He goes 1x a week and is learning all types of cool tricks.


Photobucket Photobucket

Crocker is settling into his school routine. He goes 3 mornings a week. He is really enjoying spending time away from Max and with his own group of friends.

Photobucket Photobucket

I feel like most of my days are spent in car rider lines, doing pick up/drop off, and having a little time to play with Eli in between. I have 2 different drop off times in the am and 2 different pick up times throughout the day.

 Photobucket

 One very good thing about having a dad that works from home is playing a little after school.
You can tell that Crocker was hightailing it out of there before the big jumping started!

Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved