Tuesday, September 11, 2012

7 Months



Eli turned 7 months old on Aug. 25.


Photobucket

All about Eli:

 the sweetest little boy and is usually all smiles.
 gets fussy when he is hungry or tired.
 drinking 4 bottles a day and is eating food 2x a day.
 eating a mix of baby food and table food.
 had his 1st cold and he was pitiful.
 takes 2 good naps a day.
 going to be at 6pm and gets up around 6:30-7am.
 full on crawler and is all over the house.
 wears 12-18 month old clothes and a size 4 diaper.


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved