Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Disney- Day 7- Coming Home

We left bright and early Saturday morning. We had to catch our shuttle around 4am. The kids (and parents) were so so tired, but we struggled through it.

   photo IMG_3537_zpsaf683eb6.jpg

Crocker was a mess on the airplane. He acted like the takeoff and landing were a roller coaster ride. Then he was telling the people around him that planes crash sometimes and everyone dies. I am sure those people were wishing to move seats!

   photo IMG_3539_zpscb49f1bc.jpg

We still had a 3 hour drive after our last flight and this was our view. All of the kids were exhausted.

   photo IMG_3540_zps73d988e1.jpg

We had such an awesome vacation. We all loved spending time with family for ann entire week. It was so hard to leave everyone and come home. It definitely took us a few days to get acclimated to being home again. The kids still talk  about our trip all the time and we all had the best week!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved