Sunday, March 24, 2013

2nd Annual Easter Party

This past Friday, the boys had their annual Easter Party. Since Max is in school, Crocker and Eli hosted the party.
We invited 12 of their friends and were really surprised that all of them were able to come. I forgot to take pictures the morning of, so I tried to do it quickly during the party.
We served sausage rolls and a variety of fruit. We had different flavors of milk, apple juice, and water to drink.
  photo IMG_0769_zpsd1974d6d.jpg  photo IMG_0770_zps4aa9dbb7.jpg

After everyone ate, they put together a little craft.  All the kids thought the bunny headbands were the funniest thing ever!

 photo IMG_0773_zps0f14af16.jpg

Then it was time for the egg hunt. All the moms wanted a picture of all the kids before they made a run for it.
Eli and another little one are missing from the picture.

 photo IMG_0775_zps8a4f08eb.jpg

The kids hunted eggs and then played for a little while before heading home.

 photo IMG_0776_zpsf70c580e.jpg  photo IMG_0777_zps0fdcb880.jpg

We all had a great time and it was fun to see all the kids so excited!


1 comment:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

So cute!! Looks like a great time. :)



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved