Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quick Trip

We went on a quick trip up to Kansas last weekend.

It is always fun to go and visit family. The big boys especially like to go and experience "farm life". They go outside and roam around, ride 4 wheelers, feed cattle, and climb all over everything.

 Eli wasn't feeling all that great, but he was a trooper.

 photo photo1-25_zps663e150e.jpg

One of our favorite things to do is play games. Sheldon and Grandpa H. were laughing so hard at this one.

  photo photo2-25_zps16cce120.jpg

I wanted to get a picture of Grandma with all the boys. You can tell that Max and Crocker were thrilled to have to take a picture.

  photo photo3-22_zps374f1092.jpg

We had a great time and cannot wait to visit again!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved