Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break

We had a pretty good spring break.
We traveled the first part of the week and the weather was great for the rest of the week. We spent a lot of time outside at the playground, in the backyard, and riding bikes/scooters in the driveway.

  photo IMG_0674_zps46792a8f.jpg  photo IMG_0679_zpse114efa8.jpg  photo IMG_0680-2_zpsda944a73.jpg

A bounce house opened up near where we live and the boys were thrilled to go and jump.

 photo IMG_0683_zps8bf55bb0.jpg  photo IMG_0686_zps2b60e9af.jpg  photo IMG_0688_zps74d5508c.jpg

School started back today and we kept the big boys home one more day just to make sure they did not catch what Eli had been sick with. They are excited to go back to school tomorrow!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved