Friday, July 13, 2012

Truth.

Last month, I started reading a new devotional.
I found it through a Bible app I had on my phone and it has been wonderful.

I have grown. I have learned. I have been changed.

  SheReadsTruth
Yesterday started 3 weeks on prayer and I can already tell it is going to be another growing experience.
Photobucket

Want to give it a try? Follow these steps {via She Reads Truth}:

1) Download the YouVersion app on your smart phone. Don’t have a smart phone? Create a login via your web browser.
2) Go to the Plans section + search for "prayer".  It is a 3 week study.
3) Stay connected through the She Reads Truth blog or the Twitter or Instagram feeds. If you post regarding the study/community, be sure to tag it with the phrase #SheReadsTruth.
4) Keep a journal. Write down what strikes you. Take a picture. Record your journey. Share what you're learning. Encourage others. Let yourself be encouraged.
5) Read, learn, grow, connect, share, move, journey, see. Each day. Every day. Repeat. Get ready to have your life changed!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isn't She Reads Truth the best? I am so thankful I found this amazing community!

other gpa said...

great stuff.. the Lord is good all the time and answers in a timely manner blessed be the name of the Lord



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved