Monday, July 23, 2012

The boys and I have been in TN this past week and will come home in a few days.
My uncle passed away last Tuesday and we wanted to come back home for the funeral.
Sheldon could not get off work, so my sweet dad flew into Oklahoma City and we picked him up to drive the rest of the way home.
It was a long drive and I am so grateful he was able to help me
I am so thankful all of my boys are great travelers, or it would have been a miserable 15 hours in the car.

.

 We came in for a sad sad reason, but we have been able to see friends, spend time with family, and have a birthday party. I have a lot to catch up on!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I agree, Coming Home was so sad but I did like the ending. :)



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved