Friday, May 18, 2012

While we were in Kansas, Max and Crocker got to ride on a school bus. It was such a fun time and they both loved it!

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

After the bus ride, they got in some quality time with their cousins. This included using them as jungle gyms!

 Photobucket Photobucket DSC01354

 Eli was not too far from the action.

 Photobucket Photobucket

Sheldon took the boys to the Indian Cave that is down the road. Max got scared and caught a ride with his uncle who was coming down the road. Crocker loved it and was happy to pose for pictures!
 Photobucket

Gpa and Gma have a lot of sand rock around their house. It makes a big sandbox. They boys played and played in it. They really liked to make sand angels. This definitely cured me of thinking we needed a sandbox. I would go crazy with all the mess it would make!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket We had such a good time and cannot wait to go back!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved