Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Osborn grandkids are a little spoiled and there is usually a party for them when they go see Grampy and Nanny. Everyone knows that a party isn't a party with out cake! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Avery just loved loved Eli. She loved to hold him and was so sweet to him. Crocker snuck up in the chair with her. They turned into kissing cousins.
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Avery and I painted nails and were able to have a little girl time. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket We had such a good time in TN and cannot wait to go back!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved