Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Last week, we went up to Kansas for a few days. We were excited to go and see Gma and Gpa and they were equally excited to meet Eli.

 Photobucket

We had a belated bday party for Sheldon while we were there and we all know Max and Crocker love a good party. They were thrilled to eat cake and celebrate!

Photobucket

We just hung out the rest of the day. The next morning, we got ready and went to the cemetery. Max is old enough to "get it" and has been praying for "his daddy's mom, brother, and Mr. Guy to come back to life".

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We also went to see some rocks. The boys loved climbing on them and had such a good time.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

While Crocker was napping, Max got to go ride on a tractor. He thought he was big stuff and is such a country boy at heart.

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some good pics of all the things the boys got to do. I think a sandbox would be a good idea. The kind you put in a sand box is not 'powdery' like in our yard.
Come back whenever you can.
Love, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved