Sunday, May 20, 2012

A few weekends ago, we were in Oklahoma City and decided to go to the zoo. The boys were thrilled and we had the best time! The boys loved running and looking at all the animals.
DSC01300 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Crocker had to sit in time out while we were feeding Eli and he could have cared less. Sheldon and I laughed so hard when he turned to face us with his spit bubbles hanging out of his mouth.
Photobucket Photobucket

This monkey came to the window and shaded himself so he could see inside where we were.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We had such a good time and it really made me miss living near a zoo!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved