Saturday, December 10, 2011

Early Christmas Gift

Max loves loves to go on special outings with Sheldon. They go shoot, fish, or just drive around. Sheldon has been looking for a gun for Max and he found one the other day.
He bought it and brought it home. Max was so so excited and wanted to help Sheldon clean it.


Photobucket

Someone else wanted to help and was not happy when he didn't get to go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before they left, I had Max pose for a few pictures. He is so excited and ready for a fun day with his dad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved