Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blizzard 2011: The Aftermath

This week when we got all the snow, Sheldon was out of town. The boys and I were home bound for 3 days. When Sheldon got home, we were so glad to finally get to go somewhere!
Before we could go anywhere, he had to shovel the driveway so we could get out. Max went out to help him. They played a little and then got right to work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were so proud of Max. They were out there shoveling for about an hour. He stuck with it and was a big help.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crocker woke up from his nap about the time they were getting done. He was so thrilled to see his daddy home and he watched from the window.

Photobucket

Sheldon got us out of the house for awhile and the boys played outside when we got home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crocker was not thrilled with the snow and kept getting stuck.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved