Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Decor

We had to limit our Christmas decor this year. We have a few sets of curious hands around our house and I did not want anything to get broken.

We set up our tree in the upstairs living room. We also put a tree in each of the boys rooms.

Photobucket

We do not have a fireplace, so we hung our stockings on a bookcase.

Photobucket

We have a rudolph pillow beside a basket of Christmas books.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was able to put the nativity Sheldon bought me on a counter in the kitchen.

Photobucket

We hung ribbon on our cabinets to display our cards.
Photobucket

A Christmas tree my Grandmother painted sits in the kitchen.
Photobucket

We have a few other things set around, but I think I captured most of it.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved