Saturday, April 5, 2008

Silly Silly

Last night, my mom and I went to another consignment sale. My aunt kept Max. We did not go until 6:30 and Max goes to bed at 7. We dropped him off and were on our way. We got back to her house at 8:15 and he was up playing in the floor. I was shocked that he was still up. He was acting so silly. You could just look at him and he would start giggling. He thought everything was so funny. It was really funny to watch him. We brought him home and he stayed up giggling at my dad until 9:30. I put him to bed and he was in his bed talking to himself until 10. I am so surprised that he was not really cranky.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved