Thursday, April 24, 2008

26 on the 26th

Sheldon will be 26 on April 26.

26 Reasons Why I Love Him:

1. He is the funniest person I know.
2. He trusts me with anything.
3. He makes funny faces at me.
4. He let me pick out our puppy then drove me 3 hours 1 way to get him.
5. He is very brave.
6. He is not scared of anything.
7. He let me decorate our house anyway I wanted to.
8. He is a good cook.
9. He will bake me red velvet cake just because he knows I like it.
10. He does not get mad or irritated when I serve him a still frozen supper that I had cooked and thought it was done.
11. He let me take a year off from teaching and stay home with Max.
12. He is adventurous.
13. He is passionate about his hobbies.
14. He let me pick our vacation before he left for Iraq. He had a great time at Disney!
15. He sends me letters and flowers from Iraq.
16. He calls me even when he is dog tired and just wants to go to bed.
17. His main goal is to provide for me and Max.
18. He recorded himself reading for Max when he was home on R&R because he knew it was important to me.
19. He is very handy and knows I already have a list of things for him to do when he gets home.
20. He laughs at all the dumb things I do and does not get mad.
21. He is my best friend and I can go to him with anything.
22. He is the best dad to Max.
23. He would do anything for me.
24. He is close with his family.
25. He has not thrown out my Union sweatshirt even though I wear it everytime I am cold.
26. He loves me and Max dearly.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved