Thursday, April 10, 2008

6 Months Old

Wow! I cannot believe that our baby is 6 months old. He is getting so big and fun.


Here are some things Max is doing:

-He is sleeping 12 hours a night with a 2-3 hour nap.
-He is eating 15-20 oz of formula, 3 oz of a green veggie, and 3 oz of cereal a day.
-He likes to stick him tongue in and out really fast.
-Likes to sit in his bouncy and bounce out of it.
-Likes to play in his exersaucer.
-Jabbers all the time...he has a lot to say.
-Likes to giggle and gets so tickled sometimes.
-Loves to be read to and has started patting the book.
-Likes for you to hold your hand out and he pats it.
-Has been watching Popcorn more and more and likes to pet him and pull his fur.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if he is that cool at six months what is he going to be when he is 16 yrs. TOO COOL. How is his tummy doing? better I hope



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved