Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gone to Florida...

Max and I are in Florida with my parents. They invited us to come and we jumped at the chance for a vacation.
Here is day 1:
Max was so good on the ride. It ended up being a 10 hour drive. He did not even fuss until the last 10 minutes.



We got here and went straight to the pool. Max was not a big fan. It was a little chilly.




Then, we walked down to the ocean. Max was really scared of the waves coming at him. He cried the whole time. Hopefully, he will like it by the end of the week.




Here is the view from our condo.




After resting for awhile, we went to the grocery to stock up. Max got to drive an airplane through the store.




Max got tired of riding, so my dad carried him. Max was pulling his hair so hard and making his head hurt.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved