Thursday, April 24, 2008

Adventures of Max

Max and I went to eat dinner with Granny Kaye tonight. He has become such a busy guy. Here are a few pictures to document our dinner.

Max ate all of his supper and is playing with the plastic wrap that silverware comes in. I guess it is okay for him to suck on it.



Now he is greeting the family at the table behind us. I am sure that they had never seen such a cute boy.


Then, Granny had to sit him on the table and keep him occupied. Oh, and his shirt says "Handsome like Daddy". That is definately the truth. They could be twins.


The "toys" that kept him occupied while we were eating. He threw 2 spoons, a straw, a napkin, plastic, and a pack of crackers on the ground. Yes, I picked all that up.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't have a doubt in my mind. LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved