Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Florida Day 5

Today, Daddy and I went Parasailing. It was so much fun! If we ever get to come back, I will definitely be doing it again.






It is so smooth up in the air and it feels like you are in a swing. We were 450ft. up in the air and could see for miles.







This is not us, it is another couple on the boat with us. It is what we looked like from the ground though.







*Just a side note. The couple that was on the boat with us, the husband was home on mid tour leave from Iraq. He is stationed at the base next to Sheldon's. What a small world*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like a blast. sounds like you are having a good 'decompress'



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved