Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another First

Max has his first stomach virus. Yesterday, he was not feeling really good and took a 4 hour nap. He got up and we went to the YMCA so I could work out. The girl in the nursery told me that he had spit up twice. I thought it was just because he has been teething. We came home and ate supper. After supper, he threw up twice and had a diarrhea diaper. His fever was 100.1. I called my mom and we decided that he needed to go to the doctor. She went to the doctor with me and while I was filling out the paperwork, she was holding Max. He threw up on her while we were waiting. They tested him for the flu and strep throat, neither of which he had. The doctor said that he has a stomach virus and to keep him off formula and solids for a few days. He is having Pedialyte.
He slept through the night and did not throw up, so maybe the worst is over.

3 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

Aww..poor little guy! I hope he feels better really soon.

Yep...I've been on Blogger for awhile, I just forget to blog as frequently as I would like to. :)

Anonymous said...

might be related to all the green stuff. hmmmm!

for real though, hope he gets to feeling better soon, he is just too happy to be feeling that bad

Brit said...

that's no fun! Poor little guy! I've found that stomach viruses usually leave as quickly as they came. I hope he feels better soon!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved