Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Update from Iraq

Sheldon finally got to call me today. I have not heard from him since last Thursday. The generators that control the Internet and phones went out. They just got it fixed today. When he was in line to use the phone, the power went off again. He went to somewhere and made a morale call. We only got to talk for 15 minutes, but I was so grateful just to hear his voice.
He is doing good. It has been 100+ degrees everyday, but he is getting use to it. Please continue to pray for him and all the other soldiers and their families.

1 comment:

Brit said...

Hey Jenny! I just found your blog address on facebook. I had no idea you blogged, anyway...I just read your blog and my heart goes out to you with your husband being gone to Iraq, I can't imagine. Congrats on your baby! That must be so exciting! When are you due? I have no idea if you even remember me (Brittany Terry) from middle school, but here's my blog address if you're interested in keeping up with me www.blelmer.blogspot.com. Good luck with everything and don't be suprised to find a few comments from me on your blog every now and then.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved