Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sheldon is Safe

Sheldon called me at about 8:00pm yesterday. I was 4:00am where he was. He said that they had recently arrived and everyone was safe. His phone card only would let him talk 9 minutes, so that stunk. He said that he was going to stay up for the rest of the day so he would sleep that night. He said that he would call me before he went to bed. He called me at 2:30am, so it was 10:30am where he is. He was really tired and getting ready to go to sleep. He is in a tent that holds 70 people. At least it is air-conditioned. It was 108 degrees there today. I cannot even imagine being somewhere it gets that hot.

Popcorn and I had a good day. We went to the car wash, Petco, Target, and Hobby Lobby. We had fun. Popcorn is starting to lose his teeth. He has lost 2 on top and 2 on bottom. Here is a picture of them we took before Sheldon left.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved