Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

Well, since I am almost a mother, today was my first Mother's Day. My dad gave my mom a manicure and pedicure and she took me with her. We went on Saturday. It was so fun.

The best present of all was that Sheldon called on our way to church. We got talk for 45 minutes. He is doing good. He did not sound nearly as tired as before. He is getting used to the time change and the weather. He is probably coming home in November for 2 weeks. YAY!!! He will miss the baby's birth, but at least he will still see it as a newborn. Popcorn and I are so excited!

My aunt had the prettiest yellow ribbon made for me to put out for Sheldon. Here are some pictures.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved