Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Popcorn's Escape

Today I woke up with an eye infection. It is not pink eye, but that is what it feels like. My eye doctor called in some medicine to the pharmacy. I had to take Popcorn with me to pick it up because there were some people here working in the house. Well, usually in the car if I tell him "No", he will stay. Today, he jumped out of the car at walgreens. Luckily, there was no traffic in the parking lot. It took me awhile to get him back in the car.
I went to the doctor to get blood drawn for the Triple Screen test. They will probably tell me the results on June 12.
Sheldon sent me a text message and he is okay. They are in a communication blackout, so everything is shut down. Hopefully, it will be back up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad you heard from Sheldon and hope your eye feels better soon!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved